Control Your Holiday Eating Self Hypnosis Script


By on 9:22 PM

The tendency to overindulge in food and drink is never stronger than during the holiday season. It's been estimated that the average adult American gains several pounds during the holiday season. We all know the old saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." With a little preventative help from self hypnosis, you can fully enjoy the holidays and your favorite foods without overdoing it.

Self hypnosis is a simple, yet powerful means for programming your mind and body to behave differently. It gets past the resistant and critical self, and lets us speak directly to the subconscious mind, the part of us responsible for our habits and our appetites.

When self hypnosis is applied, it turns positive self talk into self empowerment. The same suggestions and affirmations employed while self hypnotized have many times the impact of those same suggestions would otherwise have.

Best of all, self hypnosis is fast and relaxing. You do not lose your awareness at any time and you can rouse and respond quickly if there's an emergency in your environment. While there are many ways to self hypnotize, and practice is required for mastery, here's an four step recipe.

Find a place where you won't be interrupted for about 20 minutes.Close your eyes and relax your body, one part at a time, starting with your head and working your way down to your toes.Silently count your breaths backward from one hundred, repeating the phrase "twice as relaxed" between each breath. Direct your mind to slow down with every number and breath.When you truly feel a profound sense of relaxation and mental stillness, you may then silently apply suggestions to change the way you eat and drink during the holidays.

Here's a mini-script you may use to get you started:

"I easily control what I eat and drink during the holiday season so that I can maintain my health and weight. By having smaller amounts, I enjoy each taste and each bite more fully. This enjoyment fills me more than the food and drink, so I discover I actually want less. Whenever I am offered food and drink at a holiday occasion, I become very aware of the choices in front of me. This awareness gives me great freedom to control what I eat and drink. And as I choose to eat and drink only small amounts, I feel a surge of self empowerment arise from within me. This great self control makes me feel more festive during the holidays than any amount of food or drink ever could, because I will enter the New Year cheerfully, feeling good about my body. By mindfully managing how much I eat and drink during the holidays, I have a lot to celebrate. Freedom, confidence and self control are the best gifts I could ever give myself this season. So I freely choose to confidently control what and how much I eat and drink during the holidays."

When you've delivered the suggestions to yourself, emerge from self hypnosis by counting up from one to five and telling yourself that when you reach the number five, your eyes will open and you'll emerge from hypnosis refreshed and alert.

Yes, it's that easy.

The hypnotic procedure and suggestions may be memorized, recorded or used with the "hypnosis as you read" method. It's recommended you perform the self hypnosis session once a day for three to seven consecutive days as the holiday season approaches. Then, reapply the day of any holiday occasion, such as a party.

By using self hypnosis to maintain control, you can easily overcome the temptation to indulge of the season. You will walk proudly into the coming year healthy, happy, and without extra pounds. Truly, that's something to celebrate!

Forbes Robbins Blair is the author of three popular published self-hypnosis books: Instant Self-Hypnosis, More Instant Self Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis Revolution.

You can receive his new free Master Induction 2.0 pdf by visiting his site right now. While you're there, check out his Instant Self Hypnosis scripts which are all available at http://instant-self-hypnosis.com/


View the original article here

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment